Materials undergo different environmental phenomena during their period of use, such as corrosion damage or aging, which can reduce its properties and performance for which it was designed. Therefore, ENSATEC offers its clients the possibility to determine the capacity of a material to withstand the environmental conditions to which it will be exposed during its useful life.
We provide a comprehensive service, from the design of the test plan to the complete characterization of your product, offering the following tests:
- Corrosion with salt spray.
- Cyclic corrosion.
- Moisture resistance. Water condensation atmosphere.
- Accelerated artificial aging and solar degradation with Xenon and UV lamp radiation.
- Behaviour between different climates.
- Climatic aging under constant or cyclical humidity and temperature conditions.