Confidentiality & impartiality
ENSATEC has the following information upon request at your disposal (request by sending an email to email@example.com):
- information on the certification system, including the evaluation procedure, rules and procedures for granting, maintaining, broadening or reducing the scope of the certification, or for suspending, withdrawing or refusing certification;
- description of the means by which ENSATEC obtains financial support;
- description of the rights and duties of applicants and clients, including requirements, restrictions or limitations on the use of the name of the certification body and the certification mark, and on how to refer to the certification granted;
- ENSATEC considers the information/documentation in operators’ files, as well as that concerning the certification procedure, to be confidential, with the exception of publishable information. Information regarding clients/operators obtained from sources other than the client/operator itself is also considered confidential.
- • When ENSATEC is asked for confidential information/documentation from client/operator files by the competent authority and in cases where the law so provides, the client/operator will be informed beforehand of the confidential information/documentation that will be provided.
- ENSATEC may show the content of its files to the National Accreditation Entity (“Entidad Nacional de Acreditación” – “ENAC” – in Spanish), to the external company commissioned to carry out the internal audit and to the Competent Authority, or by legal authority.
ENSATEC, S.L. hereby declares:
- That the testing, calibration, legal metrology and/or certification services performed by the company are rendered as a third party, independently from the parties involved.
- That both the company and its legal metrology and/or certification personnel are not involved in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, purchase, ownership, use or maintenance of the items inspected and/or certified.
- That both the company and its legal metrology and/or certification personnel are not involved with companies that engage in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, purchase, ownership, use or maintenance of the items inspected and/or certified
- That both the company and its legal metrology and/or certification personnel are not involved with companies that render quality consulting or technical consulting services related to the items that are the object of any certification activities.
- That neither the company nor its staff provide management systems consulting or internal audit services to its clients.